Dept of Electronic and Computer Engineering
University of Salerno
Via Ponte Don Melillo, 1
I83013 – Fisciano (SA), Italy
Building: Stecca V, Room T18/1
Phone: +39 089 3006
Fax: +39 089 964218
- Graph based representation, classification and learning
- Image analysis and recognition
- Video analysis and interpretation
- Syntactic and structural classification
- Architectures for video processing
Rosario Di Lascio received in December 2010 the Laurea degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Salerno, Italy, with a graduation thesis entitled “Un metodo per il tracking di persone in ambienti affollati basato sulla predizione del moto e l’apparenza visuale”.
In July 201 he received the computer engineering license.
He is currently a Senior Engineer in A.I.Tech, a spin-off company of the University of Salerno.